Welcome!

This blog displays items I have made. It includes cards, artwork and other creative projects. Some of the cards are original designs, while others are created using a sketch. Thanks for visiting my blog. Donna Schwartz



For more information about OWH and sketches, click on the link to the right. OWH(Operation Write Home) is no longer in existence, however, I believe they still have the sketches available to use.


COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All content, including designs, concepts, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2014 DES Creations. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or design content.


Sunday, September 11, 2011

VCMP - Challenge #4: Pick One

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Donna! I love that groovy paper! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete